Department of Ophthalmology
The Department of Ophthalmology provides an impressively comprehensive range of eye care services through the Scott & White Eye Institute, which offers state-of-the-art ophthalmology and optometry care all in one convenient location. We have the only facility in Central Texas with fellowship-trained physicians in every subspecialty offered in ophthalmology.
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal and External Diseases
- Corneal Transplant Program
- Diabetes and Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- General Optometry
- Glaucoma Treatment and Surgery
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Oculoplastic, Orbital and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ophthalmic Pathology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Retinal and Vitreous Diseases
Scott & White has always been known for its emphasis on research, and the creation of the Ophthalmic Vascular Research Program enhances that reputation. Internationally known researcher, Lih Kuo, PhD, and his team have devoted their careers to researching eye diseases, which may provide new treatment options for patients.
Contact the Department of Ophthalmology