Division of Rheumatology
Interim Director, Division of Rheumatology
Rheumatology Procedures and Services
- Arthralgias and Myalgias
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (initial evaluation only)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Connective Tissue Disorders
- Fibromyalgia (initial evaluation only)
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Seronegative Spondyloarthropathies
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Scleroderma/CREST Syndrome
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
How do I refer my patient to a Scott & White Rheumatologist?
To refer a patient to a Rheumatologist, please call the Physician Referral Network at 254-724-2218 or 800-792-3368.
Rheumatologists are on-call and available 24/7 for after-hours consultations.