Office of Medical Education (OME)
OME Mission Statement
The function of the Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine OME is to support, promote, and enhance the educational programs of the College of Medicine through provision of information, consultation and program development to individual faculty, departments, and all affiliated teaching sites.
The OME provides educational program support through:
- Needs assessment based "faculty" and "resident" development offerings, including workshops, conferences and online modules
- Assistance in developing educational research proposals
- Assistance in developing innovative educational programs
- Assistance in locating and developing educational resources/materials
- Intramural educational program evaluation
Who We Are
Please contact OME for more information about the services we offer departments, teaching faculty and residents.
- Helpful Web sites for teaching faculty
- Guidelines for teaching physicians, interns and residents
- Teaching physicians documentation guidelines