Continuing Medical Education
Scott & White Memorial Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians. All courses offer AMA PRA Category 1 creditTM.
CME Activities and Series
Online Conference Evaluation
Have an event activity code? Fill out an evaluation online.
Request CME Hours
Fill out one of the forms below to request your CME hours:
The CME Department is responsible for more than 200 directly-sponsored activities and 18 jointly-sponsored activities annually. This includes more than 20 regularly scheduled series. Courses are held in locally in the Temple, Texas area, regionally in the state of Texas, and nationally.
Advanced Life Support Classes
The CME Department also is responsible for the following advanced life support classes:
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS): Five ATLS courses and one ATLS instructor course are offered annually in Temple.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS): Nine courses, four renewals and two instructor courses are offered annually in Temple.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS): 11 ACLS and 11 renewal courses are offered annually in Temple.
- Fundamentals of Critical Care: Five FCCS courses are offered annually in Temple.
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- AMA National Task Force on Industry Collaboration - Get the Facts!
- The National Faculty Education Inititiative
Provides online training on the difference between certified CME and promotional activities as well as searchable database of medical education faculty who have completed the program