Physician Alumni Affairs
- Contact Alumni Affairs
2401 S. 31st St.
Temple, TX 76508
Physician alumni programs are designed to preserve professional connections with Scott & White and foster support for current and former medical students, residents and senior staff.
Please take a few moments to update Alumni Affairs with your latest information and news. Your colleagues want to know your latest details!
- Have you moved?
- Taken on a teaching position?
- Received a promotion or professional recognition?
- Decided to retire?
- Have an interesting hobby or avocation you would like to share?
- Do you have a photo?
The Physician Alumni Office is the central point of contact for physician alumni activities. Let us assist you in locating a former colleague, potential partner or referring physician.
- Secretarial support and assistance to retirees, staff, residents and students by appointment
- Meeting/work area with access to copier, computer, long distance phone, fax and e-mail
- Facilitation of alumni programs, special events, resident research and alumni receptions
- Annual resident graduation reception; Alumni pins for graduating residents
- "Match Day" class photo and alumni pins for graduating medical students
- Scott & White liaison to Emeritus Medicus and the Medical Education Alliance
- Alumni tracking; Locator service
- Complimentary refreshments
- Listing of current alumni by specialty, state, etc.
- Annual TMA reception
- Alumni resource directory
- Medical student assistance with rotation connections (local alumni)
- Financial support to alumni departmental social activities
- Profile information on alumni
- Mailing labels
- Information resource center for local cultural and community events
- Birthday greetings
- Scott & White Emeritus staff are invited to to attend Scott & White CME programs at Scott & White in Temple at no charge; programs held off-site are 50 percent off. Call 800-724-7280 for information.