Nursing Alumni Affairs
- Contact Alumni Affairs
2401 S. 31st St.
Temple, TX 76508
- To maintain an active Alumni Association of Scott and White Memorial Hospital School of Nursing and from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Scott & White School of Nursing and to engender the desire for professional growth among the graduate nurses of such schools.
- To promote the professional and educational advancement of nursing in cooperation with the Texas Nurses' association.
- To assist nursing students in the study of nursing by providing scholarships in cooperation with the Alumni Foundation.
- To acquire any real or personal property by grant, gift, bequest, lease, purchase of in any lawful manner; to build, equip, operate and maintain any educational buildings, dormitories for nursing students or nursing libraries, museums and laboratories.
- To receive gifts, funds, contributions, donations, and trust accounts and to disburse, manage, invest and expend the same to promote and carry out its corporate purposes.
We are interested in hearing about you! Update your contact information.
Scott & White Nursing Alumni Cookbook
Now on Sale!
Favorite Recipes of Scott & White Nursing Alumni Cookbook
Cost - $12.00 with added $2.00 for postage and handling
Order copies by contacting Melinda LaPrade at Scott & White Alumni Affairs.